Rosella Vanon Photography – The Complete Beauty & Portrait Retouching Masterclass
Rosella Vanon Photography Education – The Complete Beauty & Portrait Retouching Masterclass
- Everything you need to know about Beauty and Portrait Retouching is in one place. No more short confusing tutorials.
- It is a complete editing guide that shows you how to best retouch all beauty elements (eyes, skin, lips, hair, hands)
- The tutorials are in-depth and step-by-step, and supported by a detailed PDF guide
- Easy-to-follow & approachable teaching style from over a decade of teaching experience
- Created by a high-end Photographer & Retoucher with retouching experience for clients like Vogue, Elle, L’Officiel & more
By the time you finish this course and complete your practice on the downloadable images, you will have all the knowledge and confidence to know exactly how to tackle any editing challenge in Beauty and Portrait images. Your new retouching skills will boost the look of your work as well as the price you can charge for it.
- Give your images a glossy, high-end finish that will drastically improve the look of your portfolio & social media feed
- Learn non-destructive Dodge & Burn and Frequency Separation
- Restore makeup and enhance eyes, including eyelashes and eyebrows
- Fix prominent and distracting skin and lip texture whilst maintaining detail
- Creatively colour grade your images to enhance impact and build your own signature style
- Confidently retouch hair, including tidying up, filling in, adding volume and gloss
- Match skin tones across the face and body
- Use Actions and correctly save images for web usage
- Edit multiple images from the same shoot to match
- Gain an insight into my way of editing, including my favourite techniques for skin and hair retouching and favourite colour grading settings as used for Vogue, Elle & more
- Who is this course suitable for?This course is aimed at Beauty / Portrait / Fashion Photographers, Retouchers & Photo-editing enthusiasts.
- What level of experience do I need to have?The course is best suited to individuals with experience ranging from Skilled Beginner to Upper Intermediate level.
- What are the requirements?A basic knowledge of Photoshop layers is required for this course. You will also find a detailed briefing of Photoshop’s main tools and techniques in the RECAP video and the downloadable PDF guide, so you can use it to refresh your knowledge of tools, masks & more before you dive into the course. A pen tablet is recommended, but not necessary.
- Can I get a refund?Due to the nature of this course, we are unable to provide refunds.