Anastasia Blogger – Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets 2020
Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets
Learn How I Get Over 300,000 pageviews/mo of FREE Pinterest Traffic to my Website!
Advanced Pinterest Course
Why Driving Traffic Became So Difficult?
If you started your online business in 2000s, you are now in a privileged place compared to any beginner.
Your website is over 10 years old, which gives you a huge authority advantage on Google.
Also, 10 years ago or earlier, the competition was lower in the online world than it is now when everyone is trying to be location independent and working from home.
I’m not saying that you have to give up on your dreams! All I’m saying is you can’t rely on the same strategies that worked well for people 10 years ago. Let’s look at the main traffic generating platforms that used to be great but are so difficult and competitive nowadays:
You can still try to rank for long-tail keywords with low competition. But definitely NOT as a beginner with a 3-month old website. Plus, to get just one high-quality post for Google published, you need at least 2000 words and lots of research on the topic.
This work takes 1-3 days. Just for one post! And then you have to wait several months just to see IF your post was able to get anywhere close to top-5 of Google SERP.
What happened on Facebook in 2017 with public pages should be written in the history for all online entrepreneurs and bloggers to remember that any platform just minds their own business and can shut all your traffic in one day with no hesitation.
Facebook changed the algorithm and it killed the engagement on most of the public pages which were used to drive traffic to websites.
Similar things happened with FB ads.
Instagram makes everything possible to prevent a click-through to your website and keep users inside the app. If you have less than 10,000 followers the only place you can have a link to your site on Instagram, is in bio. With over 10,000 followers, you can have links on stories.
This is it! Still want some traffic from Instagram? Paying for ads is the only solution.
So, What Is The Solution?
So, what can we do? If you don’t sell products priced above $200, advertising on any of these platforms can be too expensive for you. If you monetize your traffic with ads, forget about buying ads. You will never make more than you spend on ads.
SO, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Pinterest Free traffic generating machine is waiting for you. You have to be on Pinterest before it becomes too crowded and competitive.
Each pin image on Pinterest is essentially a direct link to your website! Pinterest doesn’t have any algorithm in place (yet) to reduce the organic results and show more ads.
Like any other platform, Pinterest has its own rules of the game called algorithm.
But if you want to win on Pinterest, you need to understand how it works!
Too good to be true?
Are you thinking now, if Pinterest is so amazing, why everybody talks about Google SEO and not that much about Pinterest SEO?
Let me tell you this: opportunity is where competition is lower!
- Pinterest was launched in 2010, while Google was founded in 1998!
- In 2018, Pinterest invited content creators to their headquarters for a conference, for the first time in the history of this platform, to have an open discussion about how things work or could be improved.
- People are still learning to market on Pinterest. You still have plenty of space to become the king or queen of Pinterest!
- In the early days of Google getting traffic from it was a lot easier than it is now.
- Pinterest is still learning to be a smart search engine.
Let me guess… this is exactly what you think every day!
- I’ve invested so much time into my content, when do I start getting traffic!?
- Will I ever start making money with my website?
- Google hates me, I can’t find my pages in the search results!
- I’m on Facebook and Instagram every day. But I don’t see any traffic from them in my Google Analytics!
It was me asking these questions, before I figured out Pinterest!
- I spent at least six months after starting my blog trying to get some traffic from Google. It was the worst place to look for traffic for a new blog because Google puts new sites into the so-called “sandbox”.
- Then I switched my focus to Pinterest and it just clicked! By the end of the 10th month blogging Pinterest traffic helped me to quit my 9-5 job to spend more time working on my blog!
- I’m getting over 300 000/mo pageviews to my first website from Pinterest a month.
- With my second site, I received over 70,000/mo pageviews from Pinterest on the third month since I started it!
- Some of my pins went viral wildly, so I could see these exciting real-time numbers in my Google Analytics.
Is “Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets” the right course for you?
This Pinterest marketing course is perfect if
If you a beginner on Pinterest or consider yourself an Intermediate Pinterest marketer. That’s because the course content is designed in a way that can lead you from the basic account settings to sophisticated pinning automation systems. It can teach you to build your Pinterest account from scratch or to fix your account if the traffic has been stagnating for a while. It will help you promote your new content and drive tons of traffic to your old content!
The course works if you are:
- A blogger
- Selling services on your website
- Own an eCommerce site
- If your blog is a hobby and you don’t intend to work hard on it to make a sustainable online income.
- If you believe in a magical pill which you can buy and get rich quick – this course is for people who are ready to actually invest time and efforts in their blog or online business.
Module 2. Pinterest SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Module 3. Pinterest Boards
The biggest challenge for most businesses on Pinterest is that you have to save multiple pins, and you have to do it daily. It’s hard to be consistent if you do it all manually. When your account grows and the amount of pinning gets higher, you will want to use an authorized scheduling tool to save time. Learn how to use additional tools like Tailwind Communities and Smartloop.
Tailwind is not just a scheduler for Pinterest, it also has a wide range of additional analytics that you can use to learn more about the efficiency of your account on Pinterest. You will learn all about analytics on Tailwind as well.
As video pins are a relatively new format, Pinterest gives priority distribution to video pins. Learn what are the requirements for video files to upload on Pinterest and how to create them using various tools including Canva, Adobe Spark, and Wave.Video.
Understand the advantages but also the downsides of the video pins and how you can do your best to minimize those downsides.
Module 10. Bonus! My Top Secrets and Pinterest Hacks
This is exactly the reason why you always want to learn from someone who has years of experience on the platform. The devil is in details, right? Get my best discoveries for fast results on Pinterest, and things that I learned from working with hundreds of students and clients. Some highlights of this module:
- How to make people save more from your website;
- Which niches work best on Pinterest;
- The best types of content that can go viral on Pinterest and more!